8 More Reasons to Attend the UG’s in October
Polino, that natty haired alleged expert in the Dynamics GP space, posted his 8 Extra Good Reasons for Attending the Dynamics GPUG on October. As usual, he couldn’t resist taking a swipe at me, his clear superior in every way. To demonstrate this, here are my 8 reasons you should attend:
- Frosted hair tips. Mark has promised that he will again rollout autographed photos of himself from the 90’s when he sported frosted hair tips on his faux-hawk.
- Bob McAdam will be presenting giving you the delightful opportunity to poke his belly and watch him giggle.
- Huber Cooney, the world’s worst GP consultant and human being, will be presenting an entirely worthless session on something stupid. However, you will be allowed to throw baseballs at him every time he tells a bad joke. Bring a sack full and ice your shoulder afterwards.
- Content, Content, Content: Andy Hafer and his team really kick ass at putting this show together. Do yourself the favor of diving in and bathing in a sea of career enhancing content.
- 50 Tips in 50 Minutes for GP – also known as “The Only Thing Mark Polino Knows How to Do So He is Going to Beat it to Death Until His Career is Over – Which Will Probably Be Next Week”
- The chance to see Michelle Spitzer in person – rrrrroooowwwwrrrr (you need to say this like a really cheesy lion and while making a grabby claw with your hand).
- The chance to see Huber Cooney flirt embarrassingly with Michelle Spitzer in person.
- The chance to meet Jon Byrd and Clinton Weldon from IBIS. Great guys and great GP resources. Just don’t get between Clinton and the bar. Seriously. I’m not kidding.